Select from the drop down box below to find fireworks companies in your area.
Or click here to make an enquiry to a number of companies at the same time.
Fireworks can provide a truly spectacular grand finale to your evening. You can spend anything from a couple of hundred pounds for a small display to many thousands for a full Son et Luminere.
Since 1605 and Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot, the 5th of November has been synonymous with fireworks. But these days, firework displays are used all year round, and can add that little bit of magic to any event.
Fireworks for any event
Whether you are celebrating new years eve, a wedding or a birthday, or attending a festival, a corporate event, a prize ceremony or a sporting event – you could well be watching a fireworks display at some point during the proceedings.
Fireworks displays are a reliable, repeatable and much loved end to any event. Their universal appeal will help unite any group of attendees.
A good display will have a rich and varied mix of colours, noise and styles. Depending on your budget and what you are trying to achieve, your display could go on for as long as half an hour.
Some examples of well known fireworks include - Rockets, sparklers, missiles, wheels, firecrackers, fountains, spinners, aerial repeaters, snaps and roman candles.
Your firework company will be able to advise you which of these are best for your particular display.
If you are setting off fireworks yourself, please remember the Fireworks code:
- Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114
- Keep fireworks in a closed box
- Follow the instructions on each individual firework
- Light all fireworks at arm's length and use a taper
- Stand well back
- Never, ever go back to a lit firework
- Never put fireworks in your pocket
- Never throw fireworks
- Never drink alcohol if setting off fireworks
- Keep pets indoors
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
- Never give sparklers to a child under 5 and always supervise children around fireworks